We are currently experiencing technical issues with the website. Please bear with us while we are looking into this. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Some layers available on Canterbury Maps are linked into certain databases, these include consents, wells, water quality and a few others.
To access further information:
1. Open up the map viewer
2. Add the consents layer to the map using the add data tool - type in a keyword search in the box and select 'add' next to the layer of choice
3. Find the consent of interest, or search for the consent number in the search box located at the top left of the map viewer
4. Click on the consent to get the popup
5. Scroll down until you see the link, click on this
6. This will take you out to the consents database, where you can read more about the consent conditions, any related documents, replaced consents plus more