Click on the select icon to open the selection panel.
1. Tick the layer you want to select features from.
2. Choose one of shapes from the drop down list to enable the select tool.
3. Draw an area over the features that you want to select. Features within the drawn area will be highlighted on the map.
4. Select clear to remove the highlighted selection from your map .
1. Click on the layer in the select panel to see the list of selected records. Note: the number of selected features is displayed next to the layer name.
2. Click on a feature in the list to zoom to the location on the map.
3. Click the show actions on selected features buttonto zoom to, pan to, flash, show pop ups and view the selected feature in the attribute table.
1. In the layer list click on the show actions button on the layer that was used to select features from.
2. The selected features will now be highlighted in the attribute table.
The selected feature details can be exported to a CSV (excel) file.
In the attribute table click on the options drop down and choose to export selected to CSV.